menu bars

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

LIST OF THESIS TOPIC FOR ARCHITECTURE


  • Advanced Trauma Centre and Hospital,
  • Aquanarium-Aqua display and Research Centre,
  • Mass Rapid Transit System (MTRS) Study and Station,
  • Institute and Studios for Gaming and Animation,
  • Multimedia Film City,
  • Centre of Excellence for Lighting,
  • Waterfront Development – Beach Convention and Exhibition Centre,
  • Integrated Transportional Node,
  • Architecture for Hills: A Site Responsive Settlement.
  • Forest Research and Training Institute,
  • Urban Entertainment Centre,
  • Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre,
  • Aqua Marine Park,
  • Archeological Survey of – Research and Training Institute
  • Low Cost Housing,
  • Drug De-addiction and Rehabilitation Centre,
  • Automobile Research and Training Institute,
  • Fashion Technology Park,
  • Tribal Heritage Museum,
  • Convention Centre,
  • Houses -A Study in Contrast,
  • Digital Morphogenesis and Its Implementation in Fairlie Center,
  • School of Art, Design and Technology,
  • Centre for Art, Culture and Tourism Promotion,
  • Museum of Modern Art,
  • Bus Terminal Cum Commercial Complex,
  • Aurofilm - Film and Research Institute,
  • Galleria Mall,
  • International Cruise terminal,
  • Bio-climatic Tower,
  • Luxury Sea-front Apartments,
  • Varnaparichay – The Book Mall,
  • Orientation Center and eco tourism,
  • Reviving Community: Changing lives Urban Renewal,
  • Resort,
  • Cricket Stadium,
  • MRCI Center,
  • School for Rural Children,
  • Media Center,
  • Polo Retreat- Relax and Rejuvenate,
  • Institute for Disaster Management,
  • Anna Ashram: Spectrum of Anna Ideologies,
  • City Library,
  • Film & Television Institue,
  • Auto Mobile Museum
  • Institute For Interprene,urship and Technology,
  • Cricket Stadium,
  • MRCI Center,
  • School for Rural Children,
  • Media Center,
  • Polo Retreat- Relax and Rejuvenate,
  • Institute for Disaster Management,
  • Anna Ashram: Spectrum of Anna Ideologies,
  • City Library,
  • Film & Television Institue,
  • Auto Mobile Museum,
  • Institute For Interpreneurship and Technology,

56 comments:

  1. Hey
    I am a final architecture student and doing my thesis this year. Please if i can get any help regarding television media centre given in the list will be of great help
    Email id - wehakgupta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a final yr student of architecture n my thesis topic is Aquarium-Aqua display and Research Centre.
    If i cn get ne hlp regarding ds pls mail me at- harshita.1592@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i am doing masters, n ow its time for thesis.. please suggest me some topics under landscaping and sustainability

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey
    I am a final architecture student and doing my thesis this year. Please if i can get any help/material regarding media center given in the list will be of great help or can get contact of the person done this topic
    Email id - wehakgupta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mine is school of media nd art..if u get any data plz mail me at tanvi.sehgal1531@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. hello
    can anybody help me with the proposed site for india islamic centre? where can i get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiii ..its thesis time for this Sem..can anyone plzzz help me in the concerned topic DRUG DE-ADDICTION CENTRE with any data and mainly the Proposed site in india ..because i am not getting the proposed site for it ..it will be very grateful if anyone can mail be it ..email : anuragbbatra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey iv taken... School of arts and media as my thesis topic..if u could help me with its proposed site..tgen it will be great help of provide me wd any relevant data ..kindly mail me at tanvi.sehgal1531@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi can anyone help me with Rejuvenation Center For Addicts. i want to do this topic for my thesis.contact me sweetprincess.garg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi can any one of help me in thesis topic..fashion school.contact me saiappari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. child labor treatment via architecture is my thesis topic any help

    ReplyDelete
  11. child labor treatment via architecture is my thesis topic any help

    ReplyDelete
  12. Polo retreat is my topic for thesis project please in need of guidance
    Mail id-kalanisuraj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Polo retreat is my topic for thesis project please in need of guidance
    Mail id-kalanisuraj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hii friends my thesis topic is district jail pls help me by guidance and relevance data.
    mail-chandanbarnwal41@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hii friends my thesis topic is surat diamond bourse help me by guidance and relevance data.
    mail-arti28patel2gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi guys! Please help me out to choose my thesis topic. I'm 5th year student in Architecture. I'm still struggling to choose between rehabilitation center for PWD and school for PWD?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi guys..im on my last year also. i would gladly ask some information about this topic mentioned above: Architecture for Hills: A Site Responsive Settlement

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi guys..im on my last year also. i would gladly ask some information about this topic mentioned above: Architecture for Hills: A Site Responsive Settlement..

    jadedatanagan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey guys my topic is tourist resort in jaisalmer can anyone help me with the relevant literature or case study ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Insightful blog shared. One can also get the detail colleges of architecture in maharashtra. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete